Thursday, November 11, 2004

God's Gatorade

So much has been going on in life, sometimes I just want to curl up and go to sleep for a long while. My Aunt finally passed away last Tuesday. This was a blessing for her since she had been suffering from gastric cancer for the past year and a half(although the doctors were only able to diagnose her this past January). Since she died on Ben's birthday, we didn't do much for him. We stayed at my parents for the past week. The boys both had a doctor's appointment this Tuesday. They are seeing my old pediatrician, which pleases me. He thought both boys were doing really well and didn't need to do any bloodwork, which I was dreading immensley. The Dr. didn't give me any grief about David not being on foods yet. My cousin asked me once the benefits to breastfeeding and breastmilk. Ben summed it up best when he explained it was God's Gatorade for babies. I am convinced that David is calling me "mama." Well, I don't have much time for an update since both boys have a cold, again.

No comments: