Dyan had posted this interview in her site a long time ago. Finally, I am getting to it.
1) What have you learned in raising the boys so far that you didn't expect?
1. The human body does not need as much sleep as the textbooks say.
2. God has an awesome sense of humor.
2) What would be your ideal weekend vacation? (Think four-day, here.)
This took much thought. Ideal right now just means relaxed. It could be anywhere as long as it was just Ben and the boys and me.
3) What is your happiest childhood memory?
I think it was soon after Donna left the hospital. I would be so excited to come home and help feed the baby.
4) What US destination would you most like to visit and why?
I am torn between Alaska and Hawaii. Both are so beautiful (from what I can tell from pictures). But I would really like to see most of the U.S.
5) Why are you drawn to homeschooling for the boys?
I would like to homeschool them just for the quality education they can get. OK. That sounds like I am full of myself, but I think I could do a better job than the schools available. Also, I would not like to have them indoctrinated with other people's beliefs.