Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Awaiting Christmas

I can't believe we are already in December. Another year that seems to have just blown by. I am done with my Christmas shopping. I think. ;-) I have so much fun picking stuff out for my guys and my sister. I already got my present from Ben and the boys. She is a darling .75Rottie/.25German Shephard cross, she looks just like a Rottie(my favorite breed) but with a tail. Her name is Fiona, and Sam claims she is his doggy. She is so smart!!

I have so many things to share about the boys, and every time I sit down to write them, I forget.

Sam has been getting to spend some time with my parents and sister. He loves being down ther with them, and they enjoy having him. Because of this, I have been able to get my shopping done early. I love to see his imagination and creativity growing daily.

David has cut two new top teeth. He has been absolutely miserable and cranky. He wants to teeth on everything in sight. *sigh* He tends to be such a calm baby most of the time.

I think from now on I need to write stuff down so that I don't forget. When I find my camera I will post some new pictures. Hopefully.

No comments: