Friday, January 07, 2005

Happy Birthday, Sam!

Wow, my little guy is now three! It seems like I have had him for forever and like I just had him yesterday. He has changed my life in so many countless ways. He is such a joy and blessing in our lives. I love the way he will come up to me and put his arms around me and tell me he loves me. Or when he goes up to his brother and gives him a hug just because he's there. I love the way he lights up when Daddy gets home from a long day at work.

Everything is ready for his party tomorrow. This is the first year that we will have winter weather for his party. :-) Typical to southern CA weather, it has always been mild and sunny. This weekend we have a few storms headed in.

Happy Birthday, my Sam! I love you so very much.

1 comment:

J-Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!! He looks so much older than 3! You're doing such a good job Claudia, I know how fast it goes, my "baby" just turned 7.

({({({({(hugs)})})})})})