Sunday, September 12, 2004

On Tonight's Menu

Today David is four months old. At times, I can't believe we have had him for such a short time, and at others, it seems as if we have had him longer. We went to Applebee's for dinner(we shall never again repeat that error) and Ben's burger came with one of those fancy toothpicks. Sam pulled it out and was playing with it. No problem. That is, until he decided to eat the little cellophane flag on the end of it. I was slightly horrified that he had done that; but ultimately, couldn't help laughing at the situation.

The night before David decided to join Sam in his bed! He apparantly rolled of my bed onto Sam's bed. He was were he wanted to be because he was jabbering away as happy as can be. :-) It was so cute! If I can ever get pictures uploaded, I have some really cute shots of the boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH how PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to see some pictures.

And, on the flag-eating... he'll eat much worse before he leaves home. ;-) I'm glad you could laugh about it.

Dy