Monday, October 11, 2004

Terrible Two's (?)

What a day today! Sam was just nutso. Despite having had a nap today(or maybe because of it), he was just wild. They don't call them the terrible two's for nothing I guess. He is a good kid and pretty well-behaved most of the time, and I keep that it mind (or certainly try). Still, days like today just wear me out.

David is teething like crazy. That tooth is definitely out. I have felt it a lot during nursing! The one next to it is coming through as well. This is just so weird. The kid is not even five months old yet. Sam didn't get his first tooth until he was seven months old. David is definitely trying to crawl! He pushes up on his arms and tippy-toes. Then he lunges forward and manages to scoot a little ways. He looks like an adorable little baby seal. :-) I got up to use the bathroom early this morning while Ben was getting ready for work, and he somehow managed to roll off the bed. I didn't hear him since Ben had the shower running, but Grandma got him and consoled him.

Well, we are off to see Ben's brother in AZ tomorrow. I made the mistake of telling Sam of our plans, so all we have been hearing all day is that he wants to go see Uncle Josh NOW! We are looking forward to meeting his future wife (Josh's not Sam's) this week. Hope the boys can stay pretty well-behaved for this. If she survives them she's a keeper, right? ;-) I hope to maybe hit the Phoenix zoo on the days when Josh has to work. Funny, we never made it when we were living in AZ. Funny odd, not funny hah-hah. We'll see what the week brings.

No comments: