Wednesday, October 06, 2004

We're Back...Again

My computer is up and running, and I am just so very excited! It has been such a crazy couple of weeks. The boys and I have been sick as a dog (dogs?) since last week. I tried to convince myself on the first day that it was only an allergy. haha Anyway, David didn't get it as bad and is doing much better. Sam is still fighting it though.

Last week Ben and I dragged everything out of the shed and sorted through for things we wanted/needed. We finally have the baby swing in, and David LOVES it! I was a little hesitant to put it to use again since Sam hadn't liked it so much, but both boys are having a blast with it now. :-) It feels so very good to be able to have some our things back.

Sam needs a Scooby-dooby bubble bath, but we will be back. Goodnight!

No comments: