Thursday, February 03, 2005

Children's Logic

Like I have said before, children never fail to amaze and amuse me. We had to go to Sam's Club today. When we parked, Sam got so excited and said "Oh, look. We are at my name Club!" That was too funny and precious! A couple of days ago, he went to Grandma M and asked her to please open a bag of chips for him. She asked him if I had okayed this to which he said yes. Not fully believing him, she sent him to verify with me. He comes up to me and says "I ask if I can open this and you say yes." Straight and to the point. LOL It just made perfect sense to him.

Both boys have been rather good these past couple of days. Makes things so much easier! LOL David is still trying his limits (i.e. pushing his boundaries). He doesn't want to believe "No" is NO.

We have a full day planned for tomorrow. The library for storytime, maybe the mall, and I believe the boys' cousin is visiting. So, if I am going to keep up with them, off to bed I go.

No comments: